Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go out on a Monday Night

Options
  • 21-10-2009 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I'm going to a gig on a Monday night in a few weeks and we've all decided to take the next day off work and go on the drink...

Just wondering does anyone know where would be good to go out to on a Monday night?

By the way it's NOT the bank holiday Monday, just a regular Monday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Hey everyone,

I'm going to a gig on a Monday night in a few weeks and we've all decided to take the next day off work and go on the drink...

Just wondering does anyone know where would be good to go out to on a Monday night?

By the way it's NOT the bank holiday Monday, just a regular Monday.

Bondi in town does 2 euro a drink and does be jammed! I think 21's also has a similar thing going on, but it depends on what your into? These places will be packed but it will be mostly students and that.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭ChillyJilly

Thanks for that Danye... I would have guessed it would be students on a Monday alright... sure feck it, might be fun to turn back time for one night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Fibbers off the top of O'Connell street if you like something ever so slightly alternative. €10 at the door after 8, €2 drinks all night. Despite appearances the regular crowd there is generally very friendly, pretty diverse and up for some decent bant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Thanks for that Danye... I would have guessed it would be students on a Monday alright... sure feck it, might be fun to turn back time for one night :P

No probs, also I would say copper faced jacks would be fairly busy, Ive never been but apparently it does be fairly busy 7 nights a week...aldo im sure some die-hard copper fans could tell ya more!

Advertisement