Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davis Weather Station Service or Upgrade

Options
  • 21-10-2009 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Please delete if unsuitable but this is the only place I can think of to go to.

I need to source an Irish or possibly U.K company to service and update the software for our Davis weather station we run onsite. The company we use already has jacked us around a small bit so I need to come up with an alternative and I can t find anybody through the usual channels. We re based in the northern end of ROI if thats important

Any advice or contacts would be greatly appreciated

Cheers in advance

Aurthur

Comments

The ukweathershop have been good to me in the past-it's where I got my davis.

Whats the url for your weather station by the way? and your location.

Mine is out of action at the moment but I hope to have it back up soon when I've the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 aurthurg

Cheers for the reply

We dont broadcast our data online, sorry.

Maybe I was nt clear in my first post what I need is any contacts for a service engineering firm that works with davis weather stations e.g. a company that we can call up should our system go down who would come out and get us back online.

If anyone can help that would be great

Advertisement