Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great value beds on eBay

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Have been looking for a cast iron ivory bed - found it on an Irish site for 165 euro( bed only not mattress).

Went onto eBay can get the same bed delivered from the U.K for 100 euro.

Good find.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Link to ebay seller/item perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

They don't have a huge range but they did have a particular bed that I was looking for:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Netrade-Furniture-Store-247__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They will deliver to Ireland for 15stg which I thought was fantastic considering Argos is 15 minutes from my house and they will deliver a similar bed for 30 euro!( I now the stuff is coming from a central warehouse but still RIPOFF!!)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You;ll find loads of items cheaper on ebay, this doesn't make normal shops ripp-offs as they have MUCH higher overheads then some lad running an operation out of his study or back office

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Cabaal wrote: »
    You;ll find loads of items cheaper on ebay, this doesn't make normal shops ripp-offs as they have MUCH higher overheads then some lad running an operation out of his study or back office

Yes I agree, however in this instance beds.ie aren't operating out of a normal retail outlet so price shoudln't be that much of a difference!

Advertisement