Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost visa email ...help

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

a buddy of mine applied for his 1st whv last december but did not use it due to circumstantial reasons.
    he has gone looking for his whv email recently as he is planning to use it soon and he cant find it anywhere in his email inbox, he has searched online and cant find where or who to contact to see if he can get the email reissued to him,

could any of you guys point me in the right direction to help him,

thanks in advance,

kind regards,

dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

He should be able to login to the Aus Gov website and they'd have a copy of it there. I'm not entirely sure he'd need it though when he goes to enter the country as its linked to his passport so once gets to passport control it should be flagged up for them to see. Presuming he hasnt changed or lost his passport since it the visa was applied for of course.

Worst case though he could always just ring or email the embassy with his passport number and they should be able to find it on their system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

he doesnt need the email, its done electronically through his passport number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

ok thanks for that lads , id say he would like a print of it for his own piece of mind whilst passing through immigration, i will pass on this info to him ,

thanks again.

Advertisement