If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOW SHOWING IN STORE- TRANSFORMES: Revenge of the fallen

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Just show casing the new Transformers film on Blu-Ray on our Ambiwall.

Whats not to like? - Big and little Robots slugging it out, Fast cars and bikes dashing about, lots of explosions and even a submarine, plus one or two other attractions.......

It all looks pretty stunning in 1080p and ambilight doing its stuff on our 8 and 9 series TV's

Call on in and have a gander - bring your own popcorn!

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

plus one or two other attractions.......
    Both of those attractions are on Megan Fox's High-Def chest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Wow! You're quick basquille! We we're expecting at least a couple of posts before Megan's chest made an appearance.

Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

I like the running

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

ahhh thought it was another Freebee :):D:D

is that the Imax one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Not a freebee I'm afraid - just a tease.....

Its just the standard BR version - Didnt know there was an IMAX edition of it.

I'll showcase UP! next - will have that in early Nov I believe (Out in USA before Europe - hopefully not locked to A otherwise I'll just have to enjoy it at home..)

Good silly fun is Transformers 2.

Cinema 21:9 TV looks pretty cool when the robots do their stuff....

Ash

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

basquille wrote: »
    Both of those attractions are on Megan Fox's High-Def chest!

....sighs.....

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

(Out in USA before Europe - hopefully not locked to A otherwise I'll just have to enjoy it at home..)
    I'd say Disney won't release it on Blu-ray region-free given that it's only reached international cinemas in the last 2 - 3 weeks. They'd be mad to do so!

But while we're on the subject - 4 Disc Blu-Ray? Gimme a break Disney..! :rolleyes:

Guaranteed this is another case where they could have fitted the contents easily on a 2 or even 3 disc Blu-ray but one of the many money-hungry big wigs at Disney says let's spread the extras out onto a further disc or two, and add on a tenner!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Doesn't look to be too expensive though..$34.99. Thats about €23.50 or so, not too bad when you look at the Blu-Ray prices in a lot of stores IMO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.