Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exam timetables?

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Are they out yet? or can anyone remember when they came out the last couple of years?

Sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It came out on 31 October last year, so it should be something similar this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It came out on 31 October last year, so it should be something similar this year.

Aye 31st October. Just checked this myself the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Do we still have to attend lectures when the exams are on? I'm guessing not, but to be sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

No, and you should get at least a week and a halfs worth of pure study time before they start

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

misslt wrote: »
    Do we still have to attend lectures when the exams are on? I'm guessing not, but to be sure :)

Lectures should be finished by the last week of November.

Exams start 1st/2nd week of December.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Last day of term is 27th of November, then there's a reading week. Exams run from 7th till the 18th of December

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

timetable goes up on 30th october

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭thebigmc

Thanks people,

yer on the ball

+karma points in the exams

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

As long as there is nothing for me around the 10th,going to The Mars Volta in the Olympia should have its educational benefit.:D

Advertisement