Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to fix Boiler

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Does anyone have the number of a tradesmen who will look at our heating / boiler. The water pressure in the boiler is continually dropping to 0 even though i'm topping it up on a daily basis at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I reckon one of the plumbers in the handy numbers section would be able to take a look...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

we had the same problem last year - its the pressure vessel in the boiler needs servicing. Bord Gais will do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

Hi there

We had the same problem and rang Bord Gais but there was a really long waiting list so looked on their web for recommended registered people and found James Phelan - Greystones. He was fantastic, really good value (much less then Bord Gais) and came on a Saturday!

his number is: 086 3074734

Hope that helps!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tree100

yes i got james phelan to fix my boiler six months ago. he was brilliant, very reasonable and so efficient.

Advertisement