Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hills Science plan cat food prices.

Options
  • 21-10-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

I just rang my local vet there to price a 15kg bag of Hills Science Plan for cats and was told it was €90 :eek:

I usually order it online from Chemist direct.co.uk for about €65 + €7 delivery but I had got pretty low so thought I'd save time by getting it locally. Not for that price though.

Does anyone know an irish website where it can be got for a similar price to chemist direct. I def need the 15kg bag too as I have 4 hungry mouths to feed.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

zooplus usually have offers on - eg just looking there 2x10kg bags is around €109. zooplus.co.uk is better than the irish site - you get a better exchange rate and also you can pick DHL for shipping instead of useless GLS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

tk123 wrote: »
    zooplus usually have offers on - eg just looking there 2x10kg bags is around €109. zooplus.co.uk is better than the irish site - you get a better exchange rate and also you can pick DHL for shipping instead of useless GLS!

DHL guy that dropped my stuff was great, missed him the first day and he left his mobile, text him to say i'd be in the next day and he said he'd be there between 2 and 4 - turned up just gone 2!!! what a star

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

lubie76 wrote: »
    I just rang my local vet there to price a 15kg bag of Hills Science Plan for cats and was told it was €90 :eek:

I usually order it online from Chemist direct.co.uk for about €65 + €7 delivery but I had got pretty low so thought I'd save time by getting it locally. Not for that price though.

Does anyone know an irish website where it can be got for a similar price to chemist direct. I def need the 15kg bag too as I have 4 hungry mouths to feed.:)

This may not help you now but could be helpful in the future.

I had a quick look around for you and I found this.
    Go to http://www.petsathome.com. For a 15kg of Hills science it works out at £79.50 incl. delivery but they are doing a speical offer of buy one get one free.

Now here's the clever bit.
    This site only ships within UK so when the ask you to put in a postcode type BT1 AA1. This the postcode for the Royal Mail sorting office in belfast. When the package arrives in the the sorting office they see that it supposed to go south of the boarder and pass in on to An Post.
    My mate does this when ordering from amazon.co.uk to get free delivery and has had no problem.

For now...If you are living near Naas I'd recommend you try Ted Johnson Ltd. Their prices are very good from what I can tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

you could try this one also - my other half gets her dogs K/D from them - delivered to Cork

http://www.medicanimal.com/

Advertisement