Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hellmans warm chicken caesar salad dressing

Options
  • 21-10-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

hi the search function is still down so i couldnt search to see if this has already been asked so apologies if it has!

does anyone know if hellmans have stopped making those salad dressings that have two sauces together. there was a warm chicken salad, italian salad and a chinese one too!! ive been looking all over for them and canot get them anywhere.

ive tried my two of my local dunnes and tesco too. im in the blancarhdstown area if anyone knows where i can get them as they were really nice and id love to stock up on some!! thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The Caesar sauce has been nigh on impossbile for me to find, that 2 step sauce was incredible. I think the Chinese one still sells, but they seem to have stopped the Caesar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

ya i always found the caesar one more difficult to get but now it seems that all my local supermarkets have stopped stocking them all!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I've never tasted one of those sauce combos but they look revolting in the ad.
    If they can't even make them look good in the ad, I shudder to think what they are really like!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I haven't been able to get it in ages, what I do now is get a thai curry paste and baste the chicken in that before frying it and just buy the ceasar dressing seperate and it tastes quite similar.. can't remember the name of the curry paste I use but it's in a small green jar.. works a treat :)

Advertisement