Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico and Nat Types

• 21-10-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just got my new Perlico modem yesterday and I want to connect it up to the Play Station 3.
    The problem that i am having is that i cant seem to get Nat type 1 or even 2.

Does anybody know how to get nat type 1 or 2 with a perlico modem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

mle1324 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just got my new Perlico modem yesterday and I want to connect it up to the Play Station 3.
    The problem that i am having is that i cant seem to get Nat type 1 or even 2.

Does anybody know how to get nat type 1 or 2 with a perlico modem?
    enable the upud forget how to spell it u c it o try your pppoe password and user name migth work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

rob808 wrote: »
    enable the upud forget how to spell it u c it o try your pppoe password and user name migth work

its ok now,thats what i did and i got it sorted.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

hi ive been with perlico for a while but just moved and now cant get nat type 1 , stuck on nat 3, i rang perlico and got pppoe username: perlico@perlico.com and password : broadband, this worked b4 i moved but wont now!! HELP PLZ!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 slash2000

Worked for me when i switched:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Be prepared to have to get a new router. The one perlico gave me was a piece of crap, the UPNP would work for a while and stop etc....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Be prepared to have to get a new router. The one perlico gave me was a piece of crap, the UPNP would work for a while and stop etc....

Which router are you referring to? did you have write a letter of complaint to get a new router?

Hmmm cant remember the exact model, but it was a Zyxel one. It kept reseting randomly and going off. I would set a static ip, forward ports and all that and it would just reset a few days later. I rang up and complained and they sent me a new one out, another Zyxel one and it works but its not very reliable. The wireless on it aint great when I compare it to ones my friends have.
    The perlico people are very helpful and the sent me the new one for free so they are not all bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Hmmm cant remember the exact model, but it was a Zyxel one. It kept reseting randomly and going off. I would set a static ip, forward ports and all that and it would just reset a few days later. I rang up and complained and they sent me a new one out, another Zyxel one and it works but its not very reliable. The wireless on it aint great when I compare it to ones my friends have.
    The perlico people are very helpful and the sent me the new one for free so they are not all bad.

A zyxel 660 HW prestige like the one thats advertised on the perlico website? ive got one of these and it is a piece of ****e-sometimes on the wireless it gives two signals, one with wpa2 and another signal with no security. I have no idea if the entire neighbourhood is spying on me...

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    A zyxel 660 HW prestige like the one thats advertised on the perlico website? ive got one of these and it is a piece of ****e-sometimes on the wireless it gives two signals, one with wpa2 and another signal with no security. I have no idea if the entire neighbourhood is spying on me...
    Yeah its that one

Advertisement