Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movers in Dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2009 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

We are moving from D15 area to Offaly (near Tullamore) & need to move our stuff this coming Saturday. It's just some bedroom furniture & a load of boxes & bags.
    A friend with a van fell through & renting a van is very expensive.

Anyone know of someone that can do this maybe as a nixer & wouldn't charge the earth for it? PM me if have any numbers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Renting a van isn't that expensive. I used http://www.enterprise.ie/car_rental/home.do before for a trip up north to buy furniture and found them great. I would advise to book online though. We looked online, picked a van but rang them as we had a few questions so we ended up booking by phone, it was half the price online which we missed out on. It was around €45 for a Ford transit for a day online.

I think they have a branch in Castleknock.

Advertisement