Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Amnesty Week

Options
  • 21-10-2009 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if there is a library amnesty anytime for U.L. library? There is one on this week in Mary I and you can return any overdue books penalty free.

I have a book that is overdue from U.L. LONG OVERDUE :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There was one about 2 years ago. I can't see the Financial Controller giving the go ahead for one now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Oh crap...

I got one letter telling me it was overdue. That was about a year ago. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Peadar87

I was in a simialr position during the summer recieving a letter about a book. I went to the service desk and told them I had returned the book months ago. They jsut gave me the code to try and see if i could find it. Just went up prenteded to look around for the book, then pulled the book out of my bag and gave it back to them. Blamed the whole thing on the self scan machines. got away with it didnt have to be any fine:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

You are a God amongst insects for that :D

Advertisement