Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allstar ink, Tattoo

Options
  • 21-10-2009 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey does anyone have an email address for the Allstar tattoo place? i've heard alot of good things about their work and would like to get a piece done but i'll only be in the city for one day.
    Has anyone delt with them before? would it be possible to arrange the piece via email?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I had some work done by them before but when i rang before hand to arragne they wouldnt really talk about ot or give a price over the phone, but maybe as you are only around one day they might estimate for you,
    I was waiting 2 weeks for an appointment too btw, dont have an email address but give them a ring and they'l give you one over the phone,
    (061)409439
    They are really good, try and get Ross (i think his name is) to do it for you,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MolesterJester

Elbi wrote: »
    I had some work done by them before but when i rang before hand to arragne they wouldnt really talk about ot or give a price over the phone, but maybe as you are only around one day they might estimate for you,
    I was waiting 2 weeks for an appointment too btw, dont have an email address but give them a ring and they'l give you one over the phone,
    (061)409439
    They are really good, try and get Ross (i think his name is) to do it for you,
    Thanks, ill try the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MolesterJester

Elbi wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

It could be my imagination....but cant help but feel
    There have been an unusual amount of posts asking
    about Tattoo and piercing studios lately here.

Wonder whats going on, never seen people ask about
    the places before then all of a sudden the last month or two
    there have been several threads crop up.

I dont know anything about Tattoo's as I have a dislike for any
    needle or anything else pierceing my skin but can a full Tattoo
    be done in just one day/session? thought they did an outline of main
    design then later on a seperate date did fill or colour?

~B

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

bullets wrote: »
    I dont know anything about Tattoo's as I have a dislike for any
    needle or anything else pierceing my skin but can a full Tattoo
    be done in just one day/session? thought they did an outline of main
    design then later on a seperate date did fill or colour?

~B

All depends on the size. You could do 7-8 hours straight to finish a piece but you wouldnt get a full sleeve or backpiece done in that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Not for me I'm afraid! Dont think I could sit that long
    getting a needle breaking the skin inkecting ink for something permanent or semi-permanent into my skin.

I think some Tattoo's look fanstastic I like Kat Von D type of things with realistic type of images and a lot of non-coloured work. I tend not to like the look of weird japanese goldfish, dragons, anchors, butterflys and playboy bunny type stuff.

I dont have a single tattoo or have never even had my ears or anything else pierced and never will but I've buddies that I see rarely and when I do they tend to look
    more different each time I see them, full of holes metal plugs and ink! scarification, Corel implants that type of thing.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Ah hon - ya don't know what yer missing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ALLY89

I've heard that they're a chain to 'miami ink', but I doubt that some how. There's always a waiting list of a couple of weeks so they must be doing something right. Are they very expensive though?

Advertisement