Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to rent bungalow/cottage for 3 or 4 days

Options
  • 21-10-2009 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I'm living in Galway city, and I am looking for a house somewhere in co Galway (or within say 2 hrs drive form Galway city) that I can rent for a few days just to play guitar and write songs.

I would only need it for about 4 days, but I want to avoid paying ~€300 or so if possible, that holidays homes charge, as I'm sure there are many empty houses in the county.

Is there anyone who has a house thats not being rented, who would allow me rent it for say €50 from a thursday to a monday (or even monday to friday). I would literally be sleeping, eating and playing music for the whole time.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry this is not an accommodation forum but if anyone has a house like this PM OP.

I would suggest ringing people in the advertiser and daft and ask if they would let you stay there over a long weekend, sure the house will be empty anyway. Offer a deposit of €200 that you get back after cleaning it.
    Try this www.daft.ie/2631006

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement