Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing and points galore

Options
  • 21-10-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

How much more does anyone think the points will go up? Anyone doing Nursing? Will the points go down or up does anyone think?
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Up if at all

EDIT Im not applying for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Mary007

I reckon the points are going to go up up up this year for nursing. By demand if not anything else, more than half my year want to do nursing (I don't) but anyways popular choice it seems! So I'd def say up.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

im doing psychaitric nursing in NUIG this year, and i think we got the worst of the points rise.
    the points went up so much this year because of the high demand, and reduced places. the circumstances will be the same for you this year as it was for us last year so i cant imagine the points being that different.. try aiming for even 20 points higher to cover yourself but i cant imagine them rising any more!

Advertisement