Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

budgemook wrote: »
    I posted earlier on this forum how to take penos. Basically how long you hold the shoot button determines the height and you choose direction right before the ball is kicked, not before then or it will go wide.

I missed that. It's not the power and direction that keeps making me miss, it's that new camera angle they have.

Just gets....:confused:

:o

I'll get it right, eventually. Free kicks I now have down to a tee, if only they will go in. Hit the crossbar and post more often than the back of the net:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Ive been playing BAL mode but im really having trouble finishing 1 on 1 chances lately - the old shoot then cancel/dummy move really doesnt work well any more. Ive been using R2 a lot but lately i cant score for love nor money. Any finishing tips? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sinnott2010

And heres an option file from pesfan site by 'Rosh'... Its quality has all the transfers, kits, player names etc done. The man is a legend, spent 15hours getting it sorted...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

Does anyone know if the Irish kit is in this option file..?

And heres an option file from pesfan site by 'Rosh'... Its quality has all the transfers, kits, player names etc done. The man is a legend, spent 15hours getting it sorted...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Mate, the clue is in the link you posted - All European National kits completed.

I used this option file. It is quality.

• Advertisement

Doing ML, 2 seasons in, no penalties either! Still loving it though.

Does anyone know where to find the performance stats for your squad in ML, e.g. number of goals, assists, cards etc? And the historical season history?
    Was there last year, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

The Irish kit is already licensed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've bought Fernando Torres for my Master League team and the guy is just ridiculously good. He is so fast and just glides by defenders before unleashing thunderous shots. With him and (Super) Mario Balotelli upfront I'm on for the treble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I saw that PES 2010 is 30 euro in Smyths. Is it worth getting this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Great value, just saw it for 45 quid for the PS3 in Game today.

Best football game around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Casei11

I've bought Fernando Torres for my Master League team and the guy is just ridiculously good. He is so fast and just glides by defenders before unleashing thunderous shots. With him and (Super) Mario Balotelli upfront I'm on for the treble.
    Have him and villa up front,outrageously good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone know what is in the latest patch? Just downloading it now.

hello just a few more question on roshs option file is the premiership nd la liga kits +international kits the first part of the option file..?
    and when i was copying the option file onto the memory stick earlier i got to folder 93 an after this it said this file already exists help would be greatley appreciated as im only a novice

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

http://pesrankings.com/event/7291/

Anyone looking for a few games?

Can somebody explain to me how to put the option files on a Xbox 360. I'm having trouble. I have a USB memory stick with 2gb.

Please help.

Can somebody explain to me how to put the option files on a Xbox 360. I'm having trouble. I have a USB memory stick with 2gb.

Please help.
    Bump

Found out you can't use a USB stick. Any other ways to get the updated option file?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

If you google it... it will probably tell you how to do it!

BUT... from what I can gather its pretty hard to transfer option file to Xbox, involves extra equipment which is expensive, better buying a PS3!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Anyone know how a fast way to delete old option files? Do you have to go into every jersey and gameface and select it, hit delete, confirm delete and go back and do it again? Or is there some way of selecting all and deleteting them? That's on the PS3 btw

Prob better just to overwrite old with new...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Hey everyone im havin difficulty with the option file. Ihave copied to the hard drive ok its when Iload the game a msg says it is a different version?

• Advertisement

Hey everyone im havin difficulty with the option file. Ihave copied to the hard drive ok its when Iload the game a msg says it is a different version?

Have you updated your version of Pro Evo? As the option file your using could be from a different version which may cause problems... usually the makers of the OF will update as needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

flynner13 wrote: »
    BUT... from what I can gather its pretty hard to transfer option file to Xbox, involves extra equipment which is expensive, better buying a PS3!

... Because that sounds like a cheaper option :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 I P Freely

Hi,

I'm having problems loading the option file.
    When I insert the USB, the files are appearing in the video section and when I try to copy the files it's saying there are no titles added.

It's really annoying playing games with North London etc

Can anybody help me please?

Make sure you name the file PS3... it should work, theres a instruction how to do it earlier in the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

30 in gamestop too, 25 if you buy another game with it (certain games are 2 for 50)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

Got it for about €20 a few weeks ago on Zavvi.com, but that offer has probably ended postage was pretty slow too.

flynner13 wrote: »
    Have you updated your version of Pro Evo? As the option file your using could be from a different version which may cause problems... usually the makers of the OF will update as needed!

I got the same problem. How do you update the version of Pro Evo? Really starting to annoy me now at this stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I P Freely wrote: »
    I got the same problem. How do you update the version of Pro Evo? Really starting to annoy me now at this stage!!

I had the same problem but now I have it. Heres what you do:

Delete everything Pro Evo related off your harddrive (all the latest OF as well)

Insert the game. You will have to update twice, once when prompted as the game loads. Then on the main menu go into System Settings > Download. You have to do these 2 Konami downloads first for the option file to work.

Once this is done go back and copy your OF to the hard drive. Load up the game, go into System Settings > Install. This will load up the OF and hey presto your good to go

Delete everything Pro Evo related off your harddrive (all the latest OF as well)

Insert the game. You will have to update twice, once when prompted as the game loads. Then on the main menu go into System Settings > Download. You have to do these 2 Konami downloads first for the option file to work.

Once this is done go back and copy your OF to the hard drive. Load up the game, go into System Settings > Install. This will load up the OF and hey presto your good to go

Cheers mate appreciate it,

I'll try this when I get home, dying for a proper game!!

• Advertisement

Do you have to be hooked up to the internet to do this. I tried this yesterday but when I went into System Settings > Download it said there was no Ethernet cable connected?

Advertisement