Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lyle and Scott for GIRLS!!!!!!

• 21-10-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hello all,
    does anyone know where I can get Lyle and Scott for women in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Aren't Urban Outfitters carrying L&S stuff now? I haven't been in the actual shop tho' in ages tbh :o I bought a guys L&S V neck sweater for myself last Spring and the fitment was actually pretty good (size S) 'cos the cut is quite lean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Aren't Urban Outfitters carrying L&S stuff now? I haven't been in the actual shop tho' in ages tbh :o I bought a guys L&S V neck sweater for myself last Spring and the fitment was actually pretty good (size S) 'cos the cut is quite lean.
    yes they stock the men's range.. maybe I will try and get a cardi in a small!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Can women not let us have our own designers? Every thing we try, they join the bandwagon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Walsh wrote: »
    Can women not let us have our own designers? Every thing we try, they join the bandwagon.

I'm sure golfers feel the same way :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Walsh wrote: »
    christ talk about a fashion label whore.

Omgz the wimmens are wearing what i'm wearing.

grow up!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Haha, fresh air is what you need maybe, Mr. 20,000 posts, it's called a joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

Guys dont fight! its only a cardi with a tiny eagle!

Advertisement