Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White tights

• 21-10-2009 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

For my doll costume, preferably nylon, where can I get them? And preferably cheap.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MissFitz

Hi, just wondering if you found white tights anywhere? I'm looking for some too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Try american apparel maybe?
    Or claires?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Havent found them yet. They used to do loads of colours including white in river island when I worked there, havent made it into them yet. Was also told to try urban outfitters. Not sure what im doing with the costume yet so Ive put it on the back burner

Nah river island dont have them. We have a light grey thats the nearest. What were u going as?

Edit: just re-read your post, sorry.

Which one ya working in? By the end of winter they always end up with the maddest array of colours, I remember last year they had an abundance of dull red and dark green. Ugh

• Advertisement

Grafton. Where did you work? Yeah they do go a bit mad with their tights. Not too bad atm thou:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    Grafton. Where did you work? Yeah they do go a bit mad with their tights. Not too bad atm thou:)
    Worked in grafton, liffey valley, henry street and was out in blanch for 2 weeks while they were doing their refit haha.

Sweet, mate works in topshop. Discount! Thanks twee!

Advertisement