Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers in GoBus/CityLink Bus Sation

Options
  • 21-10-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are lockers in the new Station, ya'know when you pay like €2 to pop a bag init for few hours?

Any help....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I'm sure that one of the bus companies would be able to tell you...

info@gobus.ie or info@citylink.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Failing that, the taxi-office down by AIB on Eyre Square does left-luggage. More like 5-euro than 2 for the day, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

There arent any liockers in the bus station, there should be, but i think the head guys( management, and not the people who work at the desk) in there are a bit retarded, isnt even a coffee machine, or recylcing bins, The sinks are all broken in toilets,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

jayoo wrote: »
    There isn't even a coffee machine, or recycling bins, The sinks are all broken in toilets,

Thanks.

Agree with the tea/coffee facility. I had a master plan to open a cafe or something there.... Maybe someday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭....

do they still have a place to leave luggage in the train station ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement