Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinder Chocolate

Options
  • 21-10-2009 4:45pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

These guys:

kinder_chocolate.jpg

Anyone else think they're like crack? I bought a pack of them recently - 16 mini ones. I ate about 6 on the first day. When they were gone, I bought another pack - ate about 10 on the first day! Now I just can't relax when there's one around; I must eat it! I go out of my way to go to shops that will have them. I buy 2 packets at a time now just so I won't run out. It's madness!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Whatever about the chocolate, the kid certainly looks like he's on crack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Kinder Bueno *drool*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I love those Kinder chocolate bars. Can't buy them anymore because I was getting through about eight a day :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

cannot have them in the house. can easily eat a whole packet with a cup of tea. Anyone know if you can still get these ones in ireland?

2090115271_6b4248f42a_m.jpg

Properly, properly addicted to them. Used to be able to get them when I was little and then when I was in Germany a few years back I found them again and our sordid little affair began from scratch. I can't find them in Ireland at all, which is probably a good thing, I'd kill for one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Yeah AFAIK the 'country' ones are still available. Trying to recall where, I'd check tesco/dunnes/and the likes of lidl/aldi possibly have em sometimes. I got addicted on those when you couldn't get them here, that was hard lol.

But yes, teeny kinder bars are so yummy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Lidl or Aldi get them in a few times a year: I should know I LOVE them!!

ANd the Choko Bons mmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lidl do their another variety but are the exact same as the first Kinder chocolate posted on this thread and I could seriously eat it all day every day. I've had to give up buying it, because I was becoming too fat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

They are addictive!!

I just had to give up cold turkey!! Dam now I really want one!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

aw stop, i really want one now!
    kinder and galaxy is the nicest chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

nipps wrote: »
    aw stop, i really want one now!
    kinder and galaxy is the nicest chocolate

Galaxy Ripple. Mmmmmmmm.

• Advertisement

Galaxy Ripple. Mmmmmmmm.

i like your taste!!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 09828

I LOVE KINDER BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR MY FRIEND HE HAS ALLERGY'S TO IT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Those rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

They're ok. Would only have one if I was in great need of a chocolate fix and there was nothing more exciting on offer.

only one?? exciting???
    what is wrong with you!!???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

There is definitely crack cocaine in these. Lord. I'm on the weightloss kick now and I reckon these are accountable for about 2 stone of my weight I gained!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

F**k you OP*. I have been in Kinder rehab for 2 weeks and have been clean for 2 weeks. But just looking at them makes me want them now.... Really badly....

*Great thread btw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Aw man I love those things so much! All Kinder stuff is nice though, I'm eating a Kinder Bueno right now. Their Hippos are amazingly good too

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Yeah there actually has to be something in Kinder chocolate.
    All the bars are just so addictive!
    Hippos, Buenos, Those lil ones....

drooooooool.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

All kinder stuff is so good. Why is this? It never actually occurs to me to buy kinder stuff when I want chocolate, surely it's healthier than other stuff, I mean they have two products in the milk fridge that makes them healthy doesn't it?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

Damn this thread, I tried those mini kinder bars which come in the pack of sixteen and i ate them all in about an hour and a half during the movie "Up". And in the past week i've eaten another two packs.

I agree all kinder bars must have something in them 'cos they're in the school vending machines for a euro each and one of my friends goes through at least 2 a day.

Advertisement