Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get my Samsung Jet unlocked in South Dublin ?

• 21-10-2009 5:09pm

Any ideas at all ?

And how much ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Iirc jet is €25 ish.

I personally can't recommend this guy enough for Mobile Phone Unlocking, Repairs and Accessories

He unlocked my Samsung jet and upgraded the firmware on it also and it was far cheaper than that clown in Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centre who wanted to charge 35 Euro because of how "long" it takes to do plus he wanted to keep my phone over night.

So over I went to Patrick, 15 minute drive down the M50 (junction 11), was waiting for ten minutes or so, and he had the phone unlocked and firmware upgraded ready for me to move on. And he let me pay via paypal when I got home that day. Great guy, great service.

EDIT: No idea why my URL keeps getting blanked out but his web address is: mobile phone solutions . ie (without the spaces, boards won't let me put it in any other way for some stupid reason)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

AFAIK that Patrick chap ain't liked around here :P

rizzee wrote: »
    AFAIK that Patrick chap ain't liked around here :P

Right.

Well I recommend him and I'm not a spammer and I believe he is a very nice guy who did a great job on my phone.

I'd be interested to know how you know this with 17 posts when you joined in September 09 when the search button has been down for most of that time.

First of all thanks for having a look at my profile, i'm chuffed.
    I've been a long time viewer (mainly bargain alerts and the such), then I realised a few mates are on the forums and discovered different topics then I recently registered as I wanted to contribute my knowledge in mobile phones to the forums and sell some stuff over on adverts :)

EDIT - Don't get me wrong he's probably a nice guy, i'm such saying what i'm seeing (theres a thread somewhere ranting about his old website - ''********'')

• Advertisement

Didn't look at your profile, just looked to the left of my screen, has your info there. Hard luck.

Ah, I was flattered for a second! ;)

Anyway i'm glad to see you got your Jet unlocked for a good price and if you say he's good i'll have to take a look at the competitive prices he has next time I want something done. Sorry for the rant! Good luck

Advertisement