Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs By Jimmy MacCarthy

Options
  • 21-10-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I just wanted to ask does anyone own a copy of 3 Jimmy MacCarthy songs all performed by Jimmy himself.

As far as I know the first two were released as a single and the third song was on a compilation album called Cork Folk Festival.

If so and you have a spare copy of the record would you be able to let me know?

The songs I am currently looking for are;
    1. The People of West Cork & Kerry
    2. Sky Road
    3. There Is No Night

Regards
    Karaokeman:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 newbie91

I am also looking for "The People of West Cork & Kerry". I heard that song during Jimmy's interview on SinE last month.
    They played the studio recording on SinE so I am assuming Mick has a copy of the physical single.
    I will request it next Tuesday though because I love the song and I want to hear it again.

Advertisement