Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harp varieties and other observations

• 21-10-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

I've seen Harp come in three varieties: normal, strong and super. I think they stand for the levels of stupidity of the drinkers.
    Normal: An average level of stupidity.
    Strong: Your level of ineptitude is of a stronger foundation than the average plonker.
    Super: You have reached an unsurpassable pinnacle of idiocy, embodied in a pint of Harp Super. God bless your family, your head and your bowels.

I was on holiday recently, I was met at the airport by a representative of the mosquito association. Unbeknownst to me, I was the special dinner guest at their annual convention.

I got so many bites, it was like a party on my skin and all the mossies were invited.

If you look up the word dictionary in the dictionary, does the dictionary explode due to a break-down in the fabric of logic or does it just say "See also: Dumbass".

Advertisement