Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea -v- Athletico - CL Match Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

ivanovic!!!Perea o.g. goal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

good nights work from chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

OG, nice 4 - 0 win, Athletico fairly crap.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Essien MOM for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Pretty decent game by chelsea. They were on and off all night though. When they played they were magnificant(i.e. they 20 seconds before Kalou F*cked up on an open goal in first half), when they didn't play they coulda been a League of Ireland team!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

what do ye make of dunphy suggesting ballack and deco havent the legs anymore? i think ballack has plenty to offer to chelsea, i didnt really think that until midway through last season when he began to buck up a bit. i think he gives a certain sturdyness to the midfield. (maybe not 100% tonight but he is just back from injury in fairness)
    i like listening to Gorden Scratchyman, he talks a bit of sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Strachan > Souness as a pundit (also as a manager actually!)

Always get the impression Souness is just saying what he thinks Giles and Dunphy want to hear. Strachan seems to be his own man, and is a witty little f*cker to boot.

Advertisement