Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shallow reef

Options
  • 21-10-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey

im planing on getting a shallow reef surfboard, i ride a 9'4'' nose rider lots of fun but im looking for something smaller a bit more of a challenge so i saw this site www.shallowreef.ie.i was looking at one of the mini-mals very cheap.
    those anyone know anything about these board's are they good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Boards are made in China, that's why they are cheap - a friend has one, he likes it but it does ding easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

If you looked around it wouldnt cost that much more to get a decent board.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cprh

I got an 8ft mal off him there at the start of the summer.

Delivered an all for €300.

Board was fine, single fin with side biters, paddles great, and more turnable than a log.

Go for it - any board will ding off rocks, at €300 a go, they are expendable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Its a shame to look at a board as expendable.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cprh

davey k wrote: »
    hey

im planing on getting a shallow reef surfboard, i ride a 9'4'' nose rider lots of fun but im looking for something smaller a bit more of a challenge so i saw this site www.shallowreef.ie.i was looking at one of the mini-mals very cheap.
    those anyone know anything about these board's are they good?

I'm actually selling that one now if you're still keen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Not worth the money.....

Advertisement