Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Oliver Boyce from madmarty

Options
  • 21-10-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Oliver, I met you recently at the IPO. Unfortunately your emails keep bouncing, I must have written it down wrong, that or I am experiencing a rather uncomfortable flash back to being deliberately given a wrong number!
    Could you get in touch via boards?
    Cheers
    madmarty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

How much does he owe you? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 madmarty

Nothing unfortunately, just wanted to send some details he was interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

madmarty wrote: »
    Nothing unfortunately, just wanted to send some details he was interested in

don't worry he didn't do it deliberately, if you read any of his posts you'll see he is no spelling bee.

Whilst we have ya go into the Bad beat section and tell us a funny story.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If you want to get in touch with Ollie, go to his profile here and click the Contact Me tab, and send his a provate message. That will be your best bet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

YULETIRED wrote: »
    don't worry he didn't do it deliberately, if you read any of his posts you'll see he is no spelling bee.

Whilst we have ya go into the Bad beat section and tell us a funny story.

thanks for the positive commets... why don't you try to write some real music some time.

PM sent by boards Marty.

Close thread please mods.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement