Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondra query

Options
  • 21-10-2009 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Anyone know when the bridge that leads to the church will be open again in Clondra. Its a pain in the arse that its been closed for so long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

There doesn't seem to be any plans to reopen it any time soon. It's been closed for a few years now... or at least, it feels that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

i think i read somewhere he has opened a new shop somewhere else - lanesboro maybe ... not going to reopen in clondra afaik ...

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

Knit wit wrote: »
    i think i read somewhere he has opened a new shop somewhere else - lanesboro maybe ... not going to reopen in clondra afaik ...

:confused: Eh? We're talking about a road bridge... not a shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conchie

Knit wit wrote: »

Ooookkkkkkkkk... and the bridge ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

It's a pain in the arse alright. Seems like they've done nothin with it either. Ring Longford County Council and ask them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conchie

Will have to....... I was there last weekend, and they have progressed to new footpaths on the bridge....though still no traffic allowed..... it will be a while yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bossfan

It's open again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

about time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Thank God !!! about time !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i heard rumours in the local paper that its not the safest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

i heard there was some vandalism involved in the project..

Advertisement