Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Trance/Progressive House Producers Want To Collaborate?

Options
  • 21-10-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi All.

I am looking for an experienced production partner (Maybe based in Dublin) to help me start a new Trance/Progressive House Outlet.

I work mainly with ableton and cubase sx and work with a lot of hardware synths and outboard and I am interested in combining different trance and progressive influences to making something unique and original.

Let me know anyway - I have over 6 years experience producing professionally.

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

well dude..

im working with a duo at the mo, writing proggy/trance/house... pretty good at the music and groove side of things, only learning on the engineering side of things, but with a fair bit of knowledge at the same time..filtering, compression automation etc..

have u a myspace or something to check out??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Prog/Minimal House Ableton User here too..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

I'd be into this, but I'm in Vancouver for the time being :rolleyes:

But if anyone is interested in swapping stems, or whole projects etc I'd do it.

Gear : Ableton rewired into Logic 9

Prog/Minimal/Breaks is my bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 onlymeanausmile

Does someone know a great program for making beats like techno trance I am able to get online if you do please send me a private message. (I cant work this site properly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AdamTheDub

i saw this thread and was like "hey, finally some prog. house producers to collab with!" then i realised you all use ableton D:

Im an FL 9 user but still into prog production so yeahh.. any other fl users leave feedback!

• Advertisement

AdamTheDub wrote: »
    i saw this thread and was like "hey, finally some prog. house producers to collab with!" then i realised you all use ableton D:

Im an FL 9 user but still into prog production so yeahh.. any other fl users leave feedback!

Not to worry sher we could probably get around that..

Id love to get something going between us as i am very limited to exposure to others interested in making this kind of music.. So where do we start? i have tons of beats n stuff i could forward to people too add some stuff too.. Then a bit of back n forth and walah we may get something done!!

Stab*City wrote: »
    Id love to get something going between us as i am very limited to exposure to others interested in making this kind of music.. So where do we start? i have tons of beats n stuff i could forward to people too add some stuff too.. Then a bit of back n forth and walah we may get something done!!
    Lads im well up for the challenge. I have some good house VSTs and can do the basics like sidechaining etc.
    The FL thing is a bit of a pain in the a**e though...
    Can you Ableton users work off midi files?

Lads im well up for the challenge. I have some good house VSTs and can do the basics like sidechaining etc.
    The FL thing is a bit of a pain in the a**e though...
    Can you Ableton users work off midi files?

We could but im sure we would have to have the same vst's installed.. Pm me if ya wanna figure out a way to get this going.. im no pro but i know my way around more than one or two daws..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

AdamTheDub,

I'm an FL9 user just to let you know. So maybe we could try something out in the future if you're interested? We could swap around flp files maybe.

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    AdamTheDub,

I'm an FL9 user just to let you know. So maybe we could try something out in the future if you're interested? We could swap around flp files maybe.
    Yeah i'd be up for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Yeah i'd be up for that :)

Heres a link to my myspace just to let you know the kind of music I do.

http://www.myspace.com/fuzzylogicireland

Advertisement