Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10-General Banter

Options
  • 21-10-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Had a guy i just bet 3-0 or something send me a message saying im not even that good:confused:....So i said "so that makes you even ****ter so":confused:idiots:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

Soby wrote: »
    Had a guy i just bet 3-0 or something send me a message saying im not even that good:confused:....So i said "so that makes you even ****ter so":confused:idiots:pac:

Yeah , there are some really fuking annoying idiots online alrite.
    Just a quick question, this may sound ridiculous but how do you cross the ball to the near post ? Everytime i tap the cross button it flies to the back post always ! the power guage bar doesn't even appear so i know im not holding it down too long and like i said i'm just tapping the button.
    can anyone explain this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

you need to double tap cross..

Just had quitters in my last two matches.. they should take level up points off quitter as well as giving them a loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

hold down the button for finnese shot when your crossing and it should help?

i was a bit iffy bout how good the game was for the first week, now ive adapted its ****ing amazing, to many people nit picking and moaning about stuff from what ive seen on forums, you will never have perfection, but this game is so solid its quality

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Could anyone tell me how to do a low/driven cross please?

Also, my virtual pros overall rating is 71 at the moment, but I cant get his skill rating up any higher than 2 stars because he just cant do the Zidane turn, everytime he tries the ball just goes the wrong way or stays behind, anyone know why this is or how I can fix it? Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

low cross is tapping b 3 times

and if you go to "my virtual pro" then into skills and stats, and into ball skills or whatever it is, you can then see which skills you need to do to unlock the next level, it also gives you an option, cant remember off the top of my head, but it shows you how to do every trick under each level of stars

my pro is top notch

• Advertisement
Advertisement