Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Is PES2010 Available Yet' Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Keith186 wrote: »
    Not available for sale tho i'd imagine, same as it was in dundrum, just had em on display

Thing was they had it on the charts counter at number 5! Which made sense to me, probably right though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Looks like Tesco are selling it cheap in the UK for the first week as they did with FIFA in the uk.

They may do the same here, considering they did for Fifa.

http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8831847

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kylzer911

Screw it.. EVERYONE TO TO THE SQUARE!! :P

May give Xtravision a buzz in a few

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

Kylzer911 wrote: »
    Screw it.. EVERYONE TO TO THE SQUARE!! :P

May give Xtravision a buzz in a few

And where exactly is the Square.. there are lots of squares in Ireland

Tallaght i assume..

Sake, rang local Xtravision, w***er just like no, no its out tomorrow, you could tell he was looking right at them, Pr1(K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Kylzer911 wrote: »

Sake, rang local Xtravision, w***er just like no, no its out tomorrow, you could tell he was looking right at them, Pr1(K

Eh, come on now. He has to put up with a million and one idiots ringing his store asking the same question about a game they know isn't officially released until tomorrow.

Cut him some slack.

Yeah my bad.. being an impatient twat... although he could of waited for me to finish my sentence is all :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

noodler wrote: »
    Eh, come on now. He has to put up with a million and one idiots ringing his store asking the same question about a game they know isn't officially released until tomorrow.

Cut him some slack.

Yes, damn those silly idiots, trying to spend their hard on cash on products in his store! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cudders

My little brother rang Tesco clarehall earlier and the guy said it will be launching at 12 but wont be available untill in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Not looking too good, usually someone would have broken release by now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Game and Gamestop are usually the best bet to break, but they're probably closed now. They always have their ear to the ground.
    Can't imagine a place like Tesco breaking.
    Think we can forget about it today. Just ring in sick tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Just chanced the Xtravision, but the lad behind the counter just said no. Asked nicely if there was any chance of an early copy, and just got a wry smile and negative shake of the head. You just knoooooooooooow he was waiting to go home with his own copy at 10 bells. Grrrrrrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

€30 in tesco :D
    Thanks to ShaneU for spotting it and posting on Bargain Alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

NTMK wrote: »
    €30 in tesco :D
    Thanks to ShaneU for spotting it and posting on Bargain Alerts

Wow thats some price!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Any idea what Tesco's have it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 oxis

Just back from tesco in Dundrum. It is for sale there for 29.99. It is at least 10 euro dearer everywhere else. Anyway, off to play pes 2010!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Holy Feck! Im off 2moro so will be hitting Tesco bright n early before all those bloody school dodging kids get there at 1pm. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 EQ

Got it at 12.30 in Tesco Artane Castle no joke ask the dude at the customer service desk and it is €29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Do they have the Ps3 version for that price up in tescos in dundrum??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 EQ

they said its in all stores at that price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm downloading the demo now. Played the pc demo and it was a disappointment, the amount of time it took after you pressed a button for the player to actually do something was at the best of times 1 or 2 seconds...

Anyway (when you're takin a break) give us some feedback you guys who have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Got it this morning for €30 in tesco in Galway. Had one quick game before heading to work and as said it does seem a bit slower which I think is a good thing. Lost 3-1 to Barca but it actually felt like you were playing a Barca team the way they past the ball around and kept posession. You really have to work your passes and create a opening more.

Only one game played so will reserve my judgement till later on this evening when i get a right crack at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭golfnuts

My other half just got it in Tesco in Tallaght 30 blips!! She tried Smyths too beforehand €45 yeeeouch....Long weekend here I come...and cheers for the heads up on the Tesco price lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Picked it up for 30 notes in Tesco. Great great price. 50 euro in xtravision!

Will get stuck into it soon.

What are people doing for op files this year. Are there any out for the release day? I usually go with one from pesgaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Agricola wrote: »
    What are people doing for op files this year. Are there any out for the release day? I usually go with one from pesgaming.

There is already an option file to download when you load the game but regards jersey and transfer option file think I'll be going with pesgaming aswell. Was savage last year so hopefully will be just as good this year. Probably will be a week or so before its released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Disappointed that nobody broke early this year. I'm off to buy it now. Enjoy playing everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

The PS3 version is sold out in Tesco in Jervis. I just went down but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Just picked my copy up in Tesco Abbyfeale there at lunch. Can't beat it for 30 squids.

They have loads there, they were only beginning to stock the shelves with it at lunch.

Stoopid 3 hours of work left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

I got it in tescos this morning for 30. Its mad how they afford to sell at that price. I'd say the likes of extravision and gamestop are not very happy with them selling all new games at them prices.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I'm downloading the demo now. Played the pc demo and it was a disappointment, the amount of time it took after you pressed a button for the player to actually do something was at the best of times 1 or 2 seconds...

Anyway (when you're takin a break) give us some feedback you guys who have it!

Got the pc version for myself and a 360 version for kickabouts with my son.
    I assure you there is no delay from button inputs on the pc version of full game,i havent played the demo so cant comment.
    Both versions play the same [unlike both versions of fifa10] pc visuals are a lot better ofcourse but that doesnt make the 360 ones too shabby either, they are also excellent and better than fifa 10s visuals.
    Overall im enjoying it a lot more than initial impressions yesterday.
    With pes10 Konami have certainly hit back imo, its a great game with that magical pes gameplay back in full swing.

Recently fifa had won me over from being a diehard pes fan.
    Fifa 10 is very very good but playing that magical gameplay allover again in pes10 with such great visuals shades it for me.

Advertisement