Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Is PES2010 Available Yet' Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Game in Liffey Valley got one copy for PC, sadly i did not get this copy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Tesco Artane Castle had about 10 copies I would say for the PS3, just 15 minutes ago or so. Seen a guy walking out with a 360 one as well think their was a few although I didn't really check tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

byrneno7 wrote: »
    I got it in tescos this morning for 30. Its mad how they afford to sell at that price. I'd say the likes of extravision and gamestop are not very happy with them selling all new games at them prices.

Tesco just buy the odd big release and undercut everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Just in case some PS3 don't know, you can install the game if you want to. Its optional.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

And heres an option file from pesfan site by 'Rosh'... Its quality has all the transfers, kits, player names etc done. The man is a legend, spent 15hours getting it sorted...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

flynner13 wrote: »
    And heres an option file from pesfan site by 'Rosh'... Its quality has all the transfers, kits, player names etc done. The man is a legend, spent 15hours getting it sorted...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73442

Thanks for that dude, thought tid be the bones of a week before we got an Op File.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Must say I'm loving the game but whats up when you try to take shots from distance and the player ends up trying to do some lame ass chip that goes about 2 yards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

if anyone is having trouble finding it for 30 quid, tesco in wexford seem to have a **** load of them left for ps3 and a good few 360 versions too. :)

Advertisement