Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

diginet e-mail issue

• 21-10-2009 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else finding diginet e-mail being received but not sent, despite it saying "e-mail successfuly sent" (or whatever the message is). I sent two mails both CC-ed to another account neither has arrived several hours later.

edit - its arrived, only took 8 hours.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Just tested between my diginet and gmail and seems to be working ok.....

It did go into my spam folder which never happened before so thats a bit strange...but seems to be working ok for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

diginet or digiweb ? the latter have a completely dodgy smtp server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

diginet

as in this diginet hosted by digiweb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 byronyasgur

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    diginet or digiweb ? the latter have a completely dodgy smtp server

at the risk of hijacking this thread i'm just wondering what you mean by digiweb smtp being dodgy - i have been having problems sending on the diginet smtp for the past month - but for ages before that it seemed fine. Given that i'm on digiweb broadband - do i have to use their smtp - i tried the one from my webserver and it wouldnt work right despite having worked perfectly for me with the previous BB company.

I had problems with smtp.digiweb.ie going back to the late spring . Not a good enough smtp server by my standards. Once they fix it I am sure everything else will be fine, eg diginet .

It accepts mail ....but then ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 byronyasgur

do digiweb force you to use their smtp ?

Advertisement