Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Solid Saver

Options
  • 21-10-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hello,
    I'm going to try and get a solid saver account in an post and read what documents you require online. It says at the bottom a PPS number and proof will do instead of the documents listed above. I am unsure what documents they are. Can I apply with only a PPS number? I have no passport, driving licence, or any bills/proof of address. So could someone tell me what I need? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

You need to have photo ID, proof of address and something with your PPS number on it.

From the Postbank website:
    Solid Saver Necessary Documentation
    Opening your Solid Saver in a Post Office

If you are currently not a Postbank customer, and you wish to open your account in a Post Office, please bring the documents requested below.

Confirm your name

One original and valid:

Passport or

Driver's Licence from an EU country

Confirm your address

Send us one original and valid document from the following:

Utility bill e.g. gas, electricity, home/mobile phone
    Dated within the last 5 months

Bank/Building Society/An Post account statement
    Dated within the last 5 months

Social welfare document e.g. benefit/pension book
    Dated within the last 12 months

Current home or motor insurance policy document

Current PAYE or C2 tax credit certificate

If you are making a joint application you'll need to send documents for both applicants.
    All original documents will be photocopied and returned to you at the time of opening in the Post Office.

Download application form here

LoCall 1890 30 30 40 if you are unable to provide any of the documents listed above. Proof of PPSN can be presented to support your application where available.

Advertisement