Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some More People No Longer on The Schedule

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,073 ✭✭✭

1. Whatever happened to Emma Meehan who used to be on Saturdays from 17:00 to 19:00... was still there last spring?

2. Where is John Meehan gone? Initially, he was on Thursdays from 00:00 to 02:00 and then was on Sundays from 16:00 to 18:00. I remember this guy on Saturdays from 10:00am during the two temporary licence runs.

3. What is the story with Dara Brophy? I know he was more known for his work with I.N.N. - sports during the week and news headlines on Phantom on Sunday nights...that's another story now with I.N.N. going! Anyway, I recall that Dara used to be on Sundays from 1pm to 4pm. I did hear him during the last two months filling in. Has he got any role within Phantom now?

Advertisement