Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glow in the dark body paint...

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey im just wondering if anyone knows where in limerick i could get some.. halloween is coming and i wana get all painted up!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I love glow'y stuff!

Sex shop may have some. They do body paints
    mainly chocolate or strawberry flavoured so dunno about glow in the dark failing that......
    The Magic store on Mallow street will have some.
    Also the Local centras doing halloween stuff tend to
    sell stuff like this Glow in the Dark face paint etc.

Careful with the stuff though if you have sensetive skin.
    it can be nasty thick stuff that does not glow in the dark
    as good as expected and cause irritation to the skin.
    Especially the face paint stuff in the toothpaste like tube.

There are some great UV reactive Hair gels about the place
    too which are great for going clubbing. When I was younger I used to use UV reactive hair gel in my hair and mix blue spray with gel to get an awesome effect under
    black light in the nightclubs. Looked great until you sweat
    or ran your fingers through your hair and the skin on your hands and under your finger nails started glowing.

Also if you want your eyes to glow under UV light theres a chemical you can get called fluroxene I think
    thats used to inspect yer eyeball, you can get drops that are yellowish in colour and harmless that you
    can drop into your eye and under UV light it lights up Blue or green. Side effects are your salivia and snot/mucus and
    possible urine gets weirdly coloured.

Glow sticks cut open to expose the liqued can be used to temperorly stain clothing to get a nice
    Glow in the dark effect under UV too and wash out fineist.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 meinteil69

the smell off the liquid inside glow sticks is horrible do not cut them open haha trust me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Check out morphsuits.com
    They don't sell glow in the dark paint, but certainly an..... alternative :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

The best UV/neon face & body paints I've used are Diamond FX UV/neons. You can get them in a 10gm x 6 colour palette, or in larger pots. If they're available retail in ireland, I don't know where, but they're easy to buy online!
    Fardel are another brand making quality UV skin-safe face & body paints.

Advertisement