Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow?

Options
  • 21-10-2009 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow? I need about 4 roof tiles replaced, but there the older type of tiles, so the tiler will need to be able to source them. If anyone has any numbers, can the pm me please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

look for a guy called michael miley. He owns Nurney Construction. He should be able to sort you out. I'm sure the number is in the book but if u can't get it i'll ask around for it.
    oxygen wrote: »
    Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow? I need about 4 roof tiles replaced, but there the older type of tiles, so the tiler will need to be able to source them. If anyone has any numbers, can the pm me please.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

oxygen wrote: »

Thanks
    I have a mate thats in that Buisness lives in the town you can pm me for his number

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lunasaskye

Hi, can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow. It is for a garage conversion which is started and there was a tragic accident and the job was abandoned for 8 months. All the slates and materials are bought. This person must adhere to health and safety regulations and have insurance.It would really help our sitauation if someone could recommend a reliable roofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

One post about this is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement