Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holidays to spain?.

• 21-10-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭

hi anyone know how much a trip to spain for 1 week with 2 adults and a 11 years old child would cost?
    i,m not to familar with booking holidays online,as i only have a 3v card and i don,t think that would be much use as it can only be topped up to the max of 350 euros.

i would be thinking about going in july-august,would be looking for flights and accomodation included.

any tips?,thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Orlaithc9

We went to the Costa Del Sol in Sept this year, myself, partner and 9 month old baby for €430 including accomodation and flights for everyone for one week.

I booked flights with Ryan air....look out for free seats, they do this every two months or so. (they usally have a spike in price and then it drops and spikes again!)
    I booked the appartment with Alpharooms.com which were very good.
    We had an excellent holiday and the weather was fantastic.

I did spend alot of time searching the net for a long time though.
    We booked on a 3V card aswell and after paying for our flights we just topped it up, transferred it the same voucher and then booked our appartment. It worked out fine.

We booked 5 days in New York in Feb again using the net and it cost us just under €1000 for flights and 3* hotel over looking Central Park for the 3 of us. The deals are out there but you gotta look hard and willing to spend some time compairing prices.

Advertisement