Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get Student Rambler Tickets

Options
  • 21-10-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get Rambler tickets for 15E with my student travel card. In town preferably :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,676 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Any good newsagent should have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Any good newsagent should have them.
    I've tried a few SPAR and centra but they didn't have them
    You know anywhere that defo does

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well what i do is just go into the Dublin Bus office in O'Connell St. and buy one there, you should just grab a 123 in Thomas St. after college if off before 4pm and get off on O'Connell St.:)

Well what i do is just go into the Dublin Bus office in O'Connell St. and buy one there, you should just grab a 123 in Thomas St. after college if off before 4pm and get off on O'Connell St.:)
    Hang on how did you know I go to college on Thomas St.......?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Londis, by O'Connell bridge definitely has them, have them shown behind the counter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

DigiGal wrote: »
    Hang on how did you know I go to college on Thomas St.......?
    Remembered i answered to a PI you had about going to college, and took it from there:)

Remembered i answered to a PI you had about going to college, and took it from there:)
    Ah yeah lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Advertisement