Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIRCOM BROADBAND DOWN NOW?

• 21-10-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

having problems with an eircom broadband connection cant get to hotmail.com some sites work however like rte.ie cant get to boards.ie through eircom dsl along with loads of sites..

are they having dns problems again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm on Eircom and have been having problems the last hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

this has been non stop for nearly 3 weeks now.

im at the stage now where im off to UPC and eircom can jump for the remainder of the bill.

fuk em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mine was down for a few hours yesterday, it's ok today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Anyone having this problem today?

we had sites not loading on and off all afternoon.
    same with one of our customers yesterday and today while i was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

Anyone having this problem today?

we had sites not loading on and off all afternoon.
    same with one of our customers yesterday and today while i was there.
    yea im having trouble most irish site work like iol.com eircom.net but most american and uk sites wont work being on to eircom support they told me to leave my modem connect to the main socet all nigth and to ring them tomorrow this start happen to me this week broadband wont work rigth:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I used have major problems with eircom broadband, but switched to Open DNS, haven't had problems since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

update left my modem connect to socket last nigth 12.10am to 8.00am rang eircom support at 8.30am found out my modem keep dissconnecting at least 6 times before going normal for 6 hours so they said they fix the problem by wednesday i hope they do, is it the line or exchange anyone think they migth know thanks:confused:

Advertisement