Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Options
  • 22-10-2009 3:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is allowed here but I'm looking to buy a wired Xbox 360 pad, if anyone has one please send me a PM. I've been pipped at the post a few times on ebay over the past couple of days :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

tried looking on adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Tried HMV (£17.99+£2.50)? Should be close to that price in store, probably cheaper because of shipping.

Amazon also have it (£19.01 with Irish VAT+shipping). You could order something else to bring your order to £25 to get free shipping, otherwise it works out at just over £25 with shipping included.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

thanks Robert. Never even considered HMV as an option given that Gamestop and other Hight Street places only seemed to stock wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ya looking to it for the pc?

yep for the pc. waiting for my debit card to be replaced so I cant order for another week orso. Would happily buy one off anyone willing to sell one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

harvey norman stock them aswell

NTMK wrote: »
    harvey norman stock them aswell

in dundrum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Dont know they had them in Limerick last friday. they're usually in the pc accessories

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

They could be on the clearance table too. I saw a couple of wireless ones with the dongle in the Swords branch a while back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

if you are using for PC and have extra budget go for the wireless pack here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller-Windows/dp/B000H7FCB8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1256246852&sr=8-1

works perfectly fine on Vista and Windows 7. also have no problem using it playing games on the plasma tv across the room while the PC is sitting in the other corner.

Advertisement