Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No nonsense car insurance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Its FBD trading under another name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Having read your post I tried filling in their quote form as an experiment. Like for like their quote was €130 more than that from my current insurers for my policy that is almost due for renewal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Yeah, they offered me 1,100 for tpft (not bad) and wait for it 3,400 for fully comp. How can they justify a 2grand difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I'm with them their quote was 300 less than my renew quote with Hibernian fully comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Anyone any experience with this crowd?

https://www.nononsense.ie

Quality just saved me 130 euros

Thanks !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

dario28 wrote: »
    Quality just saved me 130 euros

Thanks !!

No problems dude, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

got a quote of 200e for my 01 mondeo zetec

120e cheaper than what i just paid this week, i went to fill in the form for a full quote and they said at the end they cant quote me

wtf

wasters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

You appear to be having difficulties getting a quote

nonsense :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭moceri

No-Nonsense Car Insurance will not provide Insurance for anyone over 75 without undergoing a medical. I confirmed this with John O'Keeffe from their (FBD) Dublin Office. FBD Underwrite No-Nonsense and they have a very involved Questionnaire which I would say was designed to Intimidate.

The Call centre that handles the calls is Belfast based and IMO is a bit like driving North to do your shopping. I've stuck with Quinn, got a cheaper quote and I have a telephone number I can dial without being charged an 1890 XXXX Number.

It appears FBD lost a Wodge of Cash on Property deals in Spain, and so that CEO Andrew Langford's Pay Packet of 680K wouldn't take a hit, they are farming out the work to a lower cost economy, North of the Border.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Anyone any experience with this crowd?

https://www.nononsense.ie

I'm with them 2 years now, €600 full comp on GTi 2.0ltr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Yeah, they offered me 1,100 for tpft (not bad) and wait for it 3,400 for fully comp. How can they justify a 2grand difference?
    Are you driving one of these?

Advertisement