Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blurred footage in final cut pro

Options
  • 22-10-2009 8:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, im after digitising some SD footage in final cut and it looks really blurry during playback. It looks fine when its paused but then goes blurry again as soon as i play it. My settings seem ok but it doesnt seem to be the camera im working off, the cable or the tape. Its a mystery to me but it has to be something. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

vidiot wrote: »
    Hi all, im after digitising some SD footage in final cut and it looks really blurry during playback. It looks fine when its paused but then goes blurry again as soon as i play it. My settings seem ok but it doesnt seem to be the camera im working off, the cable or the tape. Its a mystery to me but it has to be something. Any suggestions?

I'm guessing it's a field dominance thing, try using the deinterlace filter

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

RT setting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vidiot

Someone was messing with my RT settings, simple as that. Thanks

Advertisement