Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing electives

Options
  • 22-10-2009 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

is there some time in december when there is another window for changing semester 2 electives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah there will be, prob end of November till end January/start February.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Yep, not exactly sure when it opens up, think the beginning of January if I remember correctly and goes on into the first week of semester 2 or there abouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marko3

also can you pick an elective that clashes with just one lecture on the timetable? i know i'd miss out on that day but overall i'd still like to pick it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

marko3 wrote: »
    also can you pick an elective that clashes with just one lecture on the timetable? i know i'd miss out on that day but overall i'd still like to pick it!

Nope you can't unfortunately. Try pleading/arguing with the programs office if you want but normally you can't.

Advertisement