Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Fancy Dress Parties

Options
  • 22-10-2009 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Ok, so Halloween is on the Saturday night but a lot of the pubs are having their fancy dress parties on the Friday night. So the question is, do you dress up both nights? Will Friday be better because the pubs are organising it?

Finally, haven't been out in Galway for Halloween in a while, where are the best parties, in pubs?

I just wish they had them the Saturday night and it would save my little head from all the confusion!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

Just want to go somewhere for a fancy dress party either the friday and saturday night of the halloween weekend 30/31st - anyone know of places putting stuff on....a lot of things seem to be this weekend which doesn't make any sense!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

All of Quay St, High St, Cross St, etc is going to be taken over by a fancy dress party on Friday night for Galway Aboo Festival. Saturday is a day fir the kiddies down there buy I'm sure there'll be adults about after 9 in costume again.

Advertisement