Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playhouse

Options
  • 22-10-2009 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have wood left over from decking and various other odds and ends. I'd like to use them to build a kids playhouse in the garden. Does anyone know where I should start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

I'm sure someone will post a link to some excellent work that has achieved by members here (can't see it atm with search being down).

But a word of warning you'll probably need to buy a whole load more timber as a decen't size playhouse can use up more than you'd expect.

PM me with your email address and I'll dig out some plans I got off a CD from eBay.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

here is one link to a playhouse built with pallets - from a boards member.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055540694

I just used google and looked for - boards.ie playhouse :D

k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 torourke

thanks very much! That's just what I was after. I wish it would just stop raining now!

Advertisement