Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

learn a language

Options
  • 22-10-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI

Does anyone know of any Language teachers in sligo. I am looking to possibly learn a new language to help boost my chances of finding a job. I wold be interested in maybe chinese, spanish, portugese. I have picked these as they are some of the most widest spoken languages in the world. Good thinkin eh!!

However i am not looking for some native speaker to call over to my house and teach me. I would much prefer a proper teacher or course where i can learn proper grammar in a proper structured manner.

Also as i am unemployed it would be advantageous that they are reasonably cheap.

Thanx

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Frag most languages have a society that holds regular meetings and are usually free you just meet and try to converse/immersion, not structured afaik but may be worth a try. Also Englisj is the working language of Europe so your sorted there if I had to choose another language aside from french which i,m reasonably fluent in I'd pick chinese or arabic as the languages that will be needed in the future. just my 2cents.

Advertisement