Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Colton - Feel the Spirit Tour

Options
  • 22-10-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, has anybody heard of this medium or been to any of his shows? i'm thinking about going to see him but would like to hear any feedback!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thesource

Hiya,

This funny as I was just talking about this guy. I went to see him with my wife in the Summer in Naas - it was a bit mad. I was bit sceptical and went more out of curiousity. We weren't picked out but he does this thing were people who are picked out are come up onto the stage and he passes the energy he feels onto that person and has them move there hands. At the end one women's arms were moving about, which was incredible to see.

My wife wants me to go to his Halloween Show too but I'd need a fancy dress outfit.

G

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

yeah tom colton is very good.. he is the president of the sui and really knows his stuff,

the holloween show is for the childrens hospital chairty so anyone thinking of going should really go to this one.

ps, i dont think the fancy dress is esential

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Does this guy state it's just entertainment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

koHd wrote: »

why?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I have to say I've met the guy and he is a genuine nice bloke and very down to earth. He's also giving a talk/demonstration at the Dublin Paranormal Convention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Package wrote: »
    yeah tom colton is very good.. he is the president of the sui and really knows his stuff,

the holloween show is for the childrens hospital chairty so anyone thinking of going should really go to this one.

ps, i dont think the fancy dress is esential
    are all the proceeds from the Red Cow Show going to the Childrens Hospital? or is it just the proceeds from a collection box taken on the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lily_white08

Went to see Tom last May.....was left speechless and a little teary eyed!

He told me things that htere's no way somebody who only had my name, email and phone number could know.

Definitely give Tom a call, he's very welcoming and so worth the visit!
    He has a website and I have to email him with a "review" (sorry can't think of any other word!) so check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

koHd wrote: »
    karynp wrote: »
    why?

Some of them state it's just entertainment in small print don't they?

Just wondering if he is one of those, or one of the ones that says he can genuinely contact the dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

For legal reasons all mediums must state that it is for demonstration/entertainment purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Hi guys,
    Just to answer some posts.

Yes mediums are required by an EU directive to say that what they do it sfor entertainement purposes only, you will see this on the shows aired on tv too.

The halloween event this Saturday for the childrens hospital in the Red Cow Inn fancy dress not compulsory but with the night in it, if people want to. We want to raise as much money for the hospital as possible, meal, mediumship and disco till late€50 (starts at 7.30) or show and disco only €20 (starts at 9.30)

You can get the details on www.halloweenwithspirit.com

The cost of the ticket less the meal price for the Red Cow is going directly to the chairty, there will be a raffle with some great prizes and a bucket if people want to put money into it too, the more the better.

Tom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 An CROI

redjasper wrote: »
    are all the proceeds from the Red Cow Show going to the Childrens Hospital? or is it just the proceeds from a collection box taken on the night?

:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

I met with Tom on a one to one basis. It was brilliant
    What I was told and what I found out about a loved one has helped me start to trace more information.
    I too got to feel the energy, creepy.

It was well worth me attending and I will again next year.

Landy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

My sister saw Tom speak and demonstrate a bit at the Paranormal Convention. She said he seemed like a nice bloke and all, but thought the mediumship side of things was a bit iffy. Like,the only 'hit' he got (that related to someone in the room) was with this one fella who it turned out knew Tom, and vice versa. Both of them openly admitted that there and then, but infer what you want from that..

Well, whatever about accuracy and all that, I think it's a positive thing that paranormal stuff is edging its way into mainstream events more. If only to raise awareness and get people thinking and questioning what this craic is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sugarbaker01

Ive seen Tom on stage and think hes amazing. I am in awe of his talent but defo wouldnt want the same ability that he obviously has.
    Keep it up Tom

Advertisement