Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting at Reens Pike

Options
  • 22-10-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

We all know who was involved here :rolleyes: no tears for them. Absolutely none.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

??? When was the shooting? you don't have to mention names...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

hey liam can you pm the info or just use letters of names

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Family whose surname sarts with M and ends with E, M*****e. With two L’s in the middle…
    Moved out from Limerick last year, bought the house and not relocated contrary to public belief. See previous threads on this forum re disturbances in west limerick to find out all you need to know about them. The ultimate irony about them is they have a shrine to our Lady in the front garden!!! They are not travellers before anyone says they are, they are just s**m.
    Anyway, the past caught up with one of them yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

i dont know that family,pm me the info and story please

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

He didn't die though I dont think so no doubt there will be plenty of trouble after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Codofwar wrote: »
    He didn't die though I dont think so no doubt there will be plenty of trouble after that.

As long as they don't kill any regular people with their fued, then I could not care less how many of each other those scum kill.

They have caused a crazy amount of problems all over that area, and have managed to get their dirty paws into the Shanagolden area of late too.

Advertisement