Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Comp. - win 6 months dog food

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'll just wait for the cat advert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

I just submitted a few of my dogs but don't think they've been added yet, I looked at some of the other submissions, some fantastic photos there. One of a HUGE burmese running through the shallow sea but the way the photo is shot, it almost looks like he's running ON the water, (wonder if his name is Jesus???) its a brilliant shot, another one of the same dog sitting on the beach with a gorgeous red sunset behind him. The one's I stuck in are of my baby rott Ella playing with her buddy, don't think they'll get anywhere but I enjoy showing her off anyway, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

i stuck the two in i entered on the other competition, the puppy one is up to 124 on that, will look on the "proper" camera for some better shots, the ones i entered where from mobile - thanks for posting this OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

gypsygirl wrote: »
    I just submitted a few of my dogs but don't think they've been added yet, I looked at some of the other submissions, some fantastic photos there. One of a HUGE burmese running through the shallow sea but the way the photo is shot, it almost looks like he's running ON the water, (wonder if his name is Jesus???) its a brilliant shot, another one of the same dog sitting on the beach with a gorgeous red sunset behind him. The one's I stuck in are of my baby rott Ella playing with her buddy, don't think they'll get anywhere but I enjoy showing her off anyway, :)

Saw a fantastic Huskey on there, and a great choc lab on bed with another dog. Submitted my dog too for the craic though I dobht I stand a hope! Don't think it has been updated in last few days, probably waiting to put all new entries up together. Good luck with your entry!

Advertisement