Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Logitech G25 Pedals

• 22-10-2009 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks

I am looking for a set of Pedals from the Logitech G25 setup.

Forza 3 is out tomorrow and the Microsoft pedals are dirt tbh. The break pedal gives zero resistance and is not only horribly unrealistic but makes it very hard to know just how hard you can press them before they'll lock up

The other option on the 360 is a 500 euro Fanatec creation which is just too damn expensive tbh

So with a little bit of modding the G25 pedals will work with the MS wheel

Problem is that they seem to be like hens teeth.

Anyone know a source for them or want to sell me their perfect working order ones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you could also consider Saitek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Overheal wrote: »
    you could also consider Saitek

drew another blank there

Think I might go into some bricks n mortar stores and chance my arm to see if they have one lying around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Surely theres a mod out there by like-minded people? If not, You could always go with the old tennis ball under the brake pedal trick. Helped many a GPL'er back in the day and works surprisingly well. For the sake of a euro, its worth trying.

Surely theres a mod out there by like-minded people? If not, You could always go with the old tennis ball under the brake pedal trick. Helped many a GPL'er back in the day and works surprisingly well. For the sake of a euro, its worth trying.

You genius.

I was trying to think of a round squeezable, compressible object that I could put under the pedal to simulate a bit of resistance.

How I never thought of a tennis ball I don't know.

I might give that a try, cut it in half, wrap it around the pedal and tape it back together. The G25 is stupidly difficult to get reliably.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi vegeta just FYI you can get other fanatec wheels cheaper

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_eu/index.php?cPath=21

• Advertisement

Yeah the cheapest compatible wheel plus pedals and shifter is 330 euro

Still outside my budget at the minute I'm afraid, maybe for xmas though

As I said in the 360 forum you should get the MS wheel and use your logitech pedals

Advertisement